Chiropractic therapy is typically associated with the treatment of back and neck pain. It can also treat associated conditions including:
- Neck-related headaches.
- Slipped discs.
- Leg pain and sciatica (pain caused by irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve).
- Shoulder pain or problems.
- Pain or problems with knee, hip and ankle joints.
- Pain or problems with wrist, elbow or hand joints.
Some chiropractors, however offer treatment for a range of conditions. It is possible to find a chiropractor who will treat:
- Headache and migraine.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Painful periods.
- High blood pressure.
- Mental health conditions (such as depression and anxiety).